Sunday, December 16, 2007

My first Blog here

This is my first blog here. I just sign-up today, inspired by my sis, Rima....
This morning I start my first jogging at Flagstaff Garden, 5 mins walk from my spencer studio.
The sun is sunny but the wind is so cold.. I wear a wrong costum, a short pants and just a t-shirt. 2 minutes outside, I felt want to go back to my home and jogging at treadmil. But, I made up my mind that I should have more morning sun through my skin, Vit E right? So I tried to ignore the cool wind and started to jog.
Wow... there are lots of flowers at the garden. They are so beautiful.. white, pink, red, yellow.. wow... I absorbed the sunshine though my skin, smell the flowers, and refresh my view. Then I headed home, straight away went to gym, to continue my jogging there. And I exceeded my target today.
Today I am chatting the whole day, with some new..but "old friends".. Suddently they said hi to me. One is Chandra, ex collegemate at APT'93, then Pricilla and Anne from Smailing tour, Karen my ex housemate at singapore and Agun my best mate. So I quite pre occupied today.
Now, I am waiting for my hubby to come home..

No comments: